Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturday - Feeling much better.still taking some antinausea meds that make me sleepy. I walked 16 laps around the walking area today with Dereka and Charlie. We knitted and talked .Had a nice visit. Not eating much yet, but that should pass. Dereka took Charlie on a wild ride through the countryside of Vermont and claimed she wasn't lost. Charlie brought some sunflower seeds and filled the empty feeder outside my window. Now we have lots of chickadees and finches. We also have a chipmunk that loves to visit now

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joan,
    So happy to hear that today you're feeling better. Yahoo!! Sixteen laps?? You'd beat me, girl. I view walking down the driveway to get the mail as exercise - and it's only a few feet. Sorry you missed Timna Tarr this morning. She was a delight and what an inspiration. You'd have loved how she used traditional quilt patterns and then gave them her own 'twist'. And the colors were great. Wish you could have been there. I know you'd have enjoyed it.
    I miss your hugs. Keep feeling better. Now I'm inspired to do more walking. Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 laps is impressive mom! Certainly more exercise than I got.
    Glad you got some birds coming now to watch, we have been feeding the chickadees as well and they're so cute!
    I hope today is a good day for you. All of our love!

    ReplyDelete