Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Our Daily Post

They have started posting blood counts today. The last 3 days show a dropping white cell , neutrophil, hemoglobin and plateletes. They will continue to drop for several days as will energy levels. As of today I haven't even got motivation to knit! Charlie is prodding me to do our walks. All this has hit right on time according to schedule. I did stay awake while we watched another episode of Longmire, which we do together every day.Still having problems keeping nausea at bay and things swallowed don't want to stay down. My spirits are still good since all these things are expected and on schedule. Charlie is on his way out to fill the bird feeder. This morning a volunteer named Ed came by, scrubbed up and played  his Ukelele for us and chatted. Very enjoyable.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan,
    What a beautiful view you have out your window. And it's wonderful that your bird feeder appears to be almost within touching range. You look good (from the photo) despite your sinking blood levels and your fading energy levels. But as you so rightly point out 'knowing' all this expected makes it not alarming.
    Longmire is a great distraction! I'm afraid John and I blitzed this season right thru to the end. Now have nothing of interest to watch. Darn!
    The trees are really turning here - and are beautiful. Colors are super inspiration for digging thru my fabrics.
    Keep hanging in. Hugs, Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan. I just caught up on your blog. So happy to see pictures. Looking forward to having you home and being able to hug you. You give the best hugs!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete