Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday, Monday


Good news is neutrophils (ANC) counts are  up today as is the white cell count (WBC) 

The bad news is that my body is working very hard to produce all these new cells and it makes me very tired. I only managed 5 laps today. Had a little scare last night with a fever, temp was 101,  Much blood was drawn , x-rays taken, but nothing conclusive was the cause. Temperatures today have been normal.  The nurses all say a fever is a common side effect, but they don't take any chances. I was  pooh poohing the dr when he wanted to do all the tests, but he reminded me that I was neutopenic and I had to admit he had a point.

We worked a little on the puzzle today, but I really don't have my usual energy for jigsaw puzzles.
We watched our usual Longmire episode this afternoon.
I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Keep those cards and letters coming.

The daily progress chart


1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Blood work on the rise! Indeed it is Monday, Monday (kind of tell which era we're from, huh?)
    We're in the midst of yet another amazingly warm Oct day. Would imagine it's even warmer where you are. All this is doing is making me drag me feet about finishing up the garden clean-up. Who knew I could be this lazy.
    I gathered up some of today's sunshine and blew it in your direction when I was out today.
    Loads of hugs. Keep chugging those choc malts and running those laps!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete