Monday, October 10, 2016

Central Veinous line was removed today, everything they need to inject now can go into an I V. Dereka left this morning but did 8 laps around the course with me. The circular course is 132 feet for each lap. Nausea was actually a little worse today and still can't keep any food down. Had a nice visit from the hospital Chaplain. Charlie and I walked 10 laps around the course and hope to do more later today. We watched an episode of  Longmire on Netflix and then I had a nap.How I long to be outside and feel the wind in my hair while I still have it. Charlie keeps my bird feeder full and I have woodpeckers, sparrows, finches, nuthatches and chickadees along with my chipmunk. The nurses are all arguing about who will get the multicolored socks I am knitting. I can't sleep all night because nurses are in checking vitals or taking blood regularly. Thank you for all the cards and messages, we read them all. Joan

2 comments:

  1. Good morning mom!
    I'm glad you are walking so much and have had more than Dads company to walk with you. Sounds like the birds know where the party is now! Love that they're all flitting by to say hello to you.
    I really hope your appetite comes back soon, and your able to get some food down.
    The weather outside has been a bit frigid up here off and on, can feel winter creeping in to say hello... and I don't like it! Haha but you know me, big baby!
    I love you and have the best day you can have.
    Ps, I think it's funny (although I'm not surprised at all) they're arguing over the socks! We're you able to bring your yarn bowl?
    Love you always,
    Your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging! Keep up the good work. We are praying for you!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete