Thursday, October 13, 2016

Blood levels are nearing rock bottom . Dereka is here making sure I use proper grammar. I am at my lowest energy level yet. Only two short walks today and those were under duress. Energy level extremely low, having trouble keeping meds down. and having lots of naps. I did actually have a chocolate  milk shake last night, but not much today. I just don't have the energy to write more today if Charlie is typing  my dictation.

I am very grateful for all the cards, emails and posts to my blog. Thank you all so very much.



4 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl. You can do it! Love you . Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what you've said, you appear to be right on target so let's hope that this really is 'rock bottom' and that you'll start climbing up and OUT! So sorry you have to endure this, but know you have the strength. I'm sending tons of good thoughts. Hugs and hugs. Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you! Get rest while you need it, make Dad do all the work ;)
    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete