Sunday, October 23, 2016

October 23,2016

Greetings and Salutations,
        Feeling much better today. Not ready for applique, but I did work on the Free Press crossword for an hour and still have energy left for a post. Had a nice hour's nap this morning and still feeling refreshed from it. Charlie has decided not to ask me if I want something to eat, he's just preparing food and putting it in front of me.  This seems to be working as I don't have to think about what I want to eat, which would be nothing if I have to think about it. Jello with fruit is a favorite and counts as a liquid.
         Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful blustery Sunday. Perfect sewing room weather and I'm with you in spirit.

Love to all, Joan

5 comments:

  1. So happy to hear from you. Worried that the trip home was too much, etc. Glad all is going well. Know that you are in so many hearts and minds and that we are ALL sending you good energy, prayers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those thoughtful words. I'm feeling isolated and lonely and finding it difficult to keep my spirits up so it's good to hear from you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for those thoughtful words. I'm feeling isolated and lonely and finding it difficult to keep my spirits up so it's good to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're home and elated to read your are writing yourself! I'm really happy you are finding bits more energy here and there to get back to the things you love. Do what you can while you can, is always what I say to myself and it sounds like you're doing the same.
    Perhaps some homemade smoothies would be a nice treat? I always find them easier to get down when I'm having trouble eating.
    My love to you Mother dearest. I am always with you, so many hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are home! Keep up the resting and eating! Charlie is a great man! Keep him around for a long time! Hope to see you soon. Let me know when yo can have company. I can come as long as I get back before dark!

    ReplyDelete